Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Addison and I made a Red Velvet cake. Yummy, Yummy!






Chris is so good to me. I'm a lucky woman.




We went to Roseville to Golfland today. We played at the Arcade and did the racing cars.
Lots of fun. And it didn't rain.

Dance Dance!



Then sisters battled on the dance floor





Lots of racing inside.....



And outside.






Dylan was a trooper. He didn't sleep much though. I don't think he wanted to miss all the action.




Go Sophia Go!





Go Addison Go!

Go Chris Go!


Sophia hit the jackpot on the ball game. She got 430 tickets!




2 comments:

kc said...

The cake looks deeelicious. Will you please send the recipe to my e-mail? I loved all the pictures, especially the cars because I remember driving similar cars at Honeyman beach when we went camping one year. They are FUN! WAAY TO GO Sophia on the tickets!

The Smith Family said...

Looks like you guys had a good time. That reminds me, I still NEED that eclair cake recipe!