Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving in Oregon

The kids, dog and I drove to Oregon the Saturday before Thanksgiving. We followed my sister and her kids. The husbands flew in on Thanksgiving morning. It was a challenge getting there because of the weather. I-5 was closed for a couple hours in Redding.....but we made it.


Dylan thought the snow was pretty cool. He liked touching it.


I stole some pics from my Mom's blog because I was just so busy living the moments, I forgot to get my camera out and capture the moments. My sis, bro and I.


Dylan's shirt says: My Grandma makes the #1 Best Turkey. It was true. It was a good bird.


The before pic of the table.

The during the meal pic. Everything was SO yummy.


It's a tradition to shot guns after the big meal. This was the first year I joined in.





Kind of dark, but that's Chris shooting.


We had lots of fun with our friends too.


The Cordle and Harris kids are always so nice with Dylan. They all play together so well. We miss our family and friends already. Can't wait until Christmas.

1 comment:

kc said...

It was wonderful, wonderful to have you all here!!!!!!