Sunday, October 10, 2010

Owen's B-day at Bishop's Pumpkin Patch

We went to Bishop's Pumpkin Patch yesterday for Owen's birthday party. I just love that place. They have so many things to do. I love the pictures of the kids in the pumpkin patch searching for the perfect pumpkins.


The sun kinda washed this picture out, but I'm just thankful it was sunny. It's so sunny and nice even in October. I think it got up to 80 + degrees which is still so weird to me since I grew up in Oregon. I appreciate the dry, sunny trips to Bishop's.

We ran into Whitney and her family when we were there. Whitney is one of Dylan's daycare providers. Her and Shannon, her mom, watch Dylan. They are both so loving and kind. Dylan LOVES Whitney. I joke with her that she is Dylan's girlfriend. He looks at her with stars in his eyes.

All the kids fed the animals. The baby goats are so cute!


These rocking horses were a lot of fun.



Awww, look at those cute kids!





Fun on the twisty yellow slide




The birthday boy enjoying his cupcake.




Kaden really liked his. Kyle says he eats like a caveman.


Dylan didn't really want his picture taken while he was enjoying his cupcake.


We all went on the train ride.










Every year I have the kids stand in front of the growth chart.
Sophia is 5'2"

Addison is 5'10"



And Dylan is 2'11"


When we got home we enjoyed all the yummy baked goods like the French Apple pie, crinkle cookies, carmel apples. Chris bought some apple cider when he was at the cabin last weekend, and Dylan finished it off with his yummy cookie.


2 comments:

kc said...

I love the chug-a-lug picture of Dylan with the apple cider.
Cute Bishop's pics. If Dylan is 2 feet and 11", he'll be 5 foot 10" as an adult. Let's see if that "formula" really works. Fun post! I like the orange striped background.

The Smith Family said...

That last pic is so cute!! I heart Bishops. They are the BEST. We were there again today with Pay's preschool. Love that you get your kids height every year, do NOT love that Soph is taller than me now!